Concerts at the Abbey 2020 — Guidelines & Precautions
Guidelines & Safety Measures
This year at The Abbey will be great but it will be different. Please note the following:
• Please do not attend if you are feeling ill, have recently traveled through a “hot spot,” or have recently had contact with someone who is ill.
• PLEASE ARRIVE NO EARLIER THAN 1/2 HOUR BEFORE YOUR TICKETED CONCERT and park in the main visitors’ parking lot. (Rain date arrival times are noted on your tickets.)
• “Dropping off” guests closer to the lawn before parking is, of course, still allowed!
• PLEASE COME TO THE ASO TENT BEFORE FINDING A SPOT ON THE LAWN.
• Please bring blankets or chairs to sit on.
• PLEASE DO NOT BRING A PICNIC THIS YEAR (we’re sorry!) but feel free to bring a bottle of water or other contained beverage.
• We’ve eliminated “breaks” and are holding performances earlier than usual, to keep things fun and comfortable even without picnics! You can plan on the concert running approximately 45 minutes, with no intermission.
• Group sizes are not limited but audience size is limited to 38.
• Masks are required of all audience, staff, and musicians not performing.
• All guests will have their temperatures checked before proceeding to the lawn.
• Safely distanced spots on the lawn will be marked, with 12–15 feet between spots.
• An ADA compliant portable toilet will be available if needed.
• TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE GATE, THIS YEAR