This subscription price has been adjusted for sale after Sunset at the Abbey.
BE A FULL SEASON “REGULAR” AND SAVE — WITH PRIORITY SEATING & COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGES
Save 12% off full ticket pricing and keep your chosen Subscriber’s Circle or Orchestra seats all season. Seat exchange privileges are also extended exclusively to you as a season subscriber — just call us at 781-331-3600 to exchange your seating.*
Your 2018/19 Tutti Season Subscription gives you tickets to all (5) symphonic concerts, as well as Sunset at the Abbey, Classical Uncorked, ASO Chamber Concert, optional VIP seating at a Special Command Performance by Xiang Angelo Yu on April 7th and early access to tickets for the VIP reception with the artist immediately following the concert. You will also receive (5) complimentary beverages at the hospitality bar at Thayer Center for the Arts — generously sponsored by Bin End Wines. $345 event value.
Plus our special Boston Foundation supported Free For All concert, Orchestral Revolution, on Sunday, October 28 in Quincy!
*based on availability
Symphonic Concerts @ Thayer Academy Center for the Arts, Braintree:
• Opening Night: Saturday, Oct. 20
• Joyful Noise!: Saturday, Dec. 1
• Masterworks After Hours: Saturday, Jan. 26
• Masterworks Classical: Saturday, Mar. 9
• Season Finale: Pops!: Saturday, Apr. 27
Up Close and Chamber Concerts:
• Sunset at the Abbey: SATURDAY, Sept. 8 @ Glastonbury Abbey, Hingham
• Classical Uncorked: Sunday, Nov. 4 @ Alba Restaurant, Quincy
• ASO Chamber Concert: Sunday, Feb. 10 @ House of Prayer, Hingham
• SPECIAL COMMAND PERFORMANCE: Xiang Angelo Yu: Sunday, Apr. 7 @ Old Ship Church, Hingham
We will contact you about VIP seating (first row, balcony) at the April 7 Command Performance concert.
Please note there will be an additional, very limited VIP reception available for April 7th. Tutti Subscribers will have early access to reception tickets.
• You will receive your concert tickets by mail, as well as e-ticket “backups.” Your Sunset at the Abbey ticket will be waiting for you at the concert gate on September 8. If you prefer e-tickets alone, please add a note to your order to let us know. Or call us at 781-331-3600.
• If you are renewing your subscription (thank you), and you DO NOT want to keep last season’s seats, please add a note to your order to let us know. If so — or you are a new subscriber — we will be in touch to reserve your new seats. Or call us at 781-331-3600.
• You can always call us at 781-331-3600 to set up your subscription and seat reservations.