TICKET/AUDIENCE, PRIVACY AND GENERAL POLICIES
Questions? Call us at 781-331-3600
• All ticket sales are final and non-refundable*. Seating re-arrangements are a special privilege of our subscribers.
• Whenever possible, an audience member’s requests or needs will be honored. Audience issues/communications will be replied to promptly and courteously.
• Accompanied children are welcome. ASO may offer age suggestions for some events.
• Attending ASO events means agreeing to follow our guidelines and audience expectations: politeness to other attendees, reasonable silence during the performance, turning off or silencing all electronic devices, and adhering to all public health or safety protocols in place, including mask-wearing and distancing.
• ASO retains the right to relieve our audiences of distractions caused by other audience members. At our discretion we may intervene, or remove or re-accommodate any audience member.
• In the unlikely event a concert is canceled, we will issue a ticket credit(s) to ticket holders and do our best to reasonably accommodate them at a future concert*. Joyful Noise! holiday concerts are not available for credit ticketing, except for ticket holders of a canceled Joyful Noise! event. Ticket holders may also opt to use their credit as a tax-deductible donation to ASO. Credit not used by the end of the following fiscal year will be considered a donation, which may be reversed and redeemed at any time by calling 781-331-3600.
* For the 2022/23 Season, ASO will accommodate cancelled-performance refund requests or refund requests from an audience member who cannot attend because of a positive Covid-19 test. Please call 781-331-3600 or email email@example.com.
• ASO respects the privacy of all our constituents. We follow best practices regarding privacy and outreach whenever possible, to the extent of our ability.
• We do not sell or share our contact list.
• We do not keep credit card information on file; we destroy this information as soon as possible after each completed transaction.
• We do not share audience or specific donation information except in aggregate form for reporting.
• We share donor names and giving-levels through “Friends of the ASO” and other lists, unless a donor asks to remain anonymous.
• We share volunteer names through “Fanfare” and other lists, unless a volunteer asks to remain anonymous.
• Audience members, musicians and volunteers at our public concerts and other events should expect to be caught in our images, which may be used for promotion purposes. Attending ASO events may mean your image will been captured and used. However, unless expressly allowed by consent or working arrangement, or an expectation by relationship or partnership, individuals are not identified in photographs or videos.
• Cookies are used on our website to facilitate your visit. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
• When you make a purchase, we will save your contact information to use for purchase communications (confirmations, reminders, updates, cancelations, etc.) and to send you upcoming event promotions and season schedules and appeals. In the event you choose to stop receiving ASO emails, use the “opt out” link found in the footer of any ASO email. Please note, opting out will remove you from receiving all future ASO email communications, including future purchased event-related updates.
• We do not discriminate in any area based on race, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
• We do not discriminate for paid or volunteer employment based on age, except where legally bound (e.g., youth).
• We accommodate special needs and disabilities according to our legal obligations, with the goal of exceeding requirements when possible. Guests and employees/volunteers whose special need or disability is not being adequately accommodated are encouraged to make us aware of how we can do better, by calling us at 781-331-3600 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.