• We do not sell or share our contact list.
• We do not keep credit card information on record. If you encounter an option to store your credit card information during your online purchase, it will be stored by the payment processor not by ASO. If you order with us over the phone, we destroy your credit card information after your transaction is complete.
• We do not share audience information outside of ASO except in aggregate form for reporting. We share donor names and giving-levels through “Friends of the ASO” and other lists, unless a donor asks to remain anonymous.
• Cookies are used on our website to facilitate your visit. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
• When you make a purchase, we will save your contact information to use for purchase communications (confirmations, reminders, updates, cancelations, etc.) and to send you upcoming event promotions and season schedules and appeals. In the event you choose to stop receiving ASO emails, use the “opt out” link found in the footer of any ASO email. Please note, opting out will remove you from receiving all future ASO email communications, including future purchased event-related updates.