Terms and Conditions
• All ticket sales are final and non-refundable*. Seating re-arrangements are a special privilege of our subscribers.
• Accompanied children who are “concert hall ready” are welcome. ASO may offer age suggestions for some events.
• Attending ASO events means agreeing to follow our audience guidelines and expectations: thoughtfulness to the experience of other attendees, reasonable silence during the performance, turning off or silencing all electronic devices, and following all public health or safety protocols in place, including mask-wearing and distancing.
• ASO retains the right to relieve our audiences of risks or distractions caused by other audience members. At our discretion we may intervene, or remove or re-accommodate any audience member.
• In the unlikely event a concert is canceled, we will issue a ticket credit(s) to ticket holders and do our best to reasonably accommodate them at a future concert*. Joyful Noise! holiday concerts are not available for credit ticketing, except for ticket holders of a canceled Joyful Noise! event. Ticket holders may also opt to use their credit as a tax-deductible donation to ASO. Credit not used by the end of the following fiscal year will be considered a donation, which may be reversed and redeemed at any time by calling 781-331-3600.
* For the 2022/23 Season, ASO will accommodate cancelled-performance refund requests or refund requests from an audience member who cannot attend because of a positive Covid-19 test. Please call 781-331-3600 or email email@example.com.